An Introduction to Muck Diving – Getting Down and Dirty

By Sarah Wormald

muck diving mantis shrimp

Less than 30% of our planet is made up of land so as divers we are extremely privileged to be able to explore some of the other 70%. Not all of our oceans are bordered by coral reefs however, with some excellent diving and stunning marine life able to be …read more

Source:: PADI News